There are four ways to send electronic invoices to the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth (Tillväxtverket).
1. Sending via the PEPPOL network
Check with your supplier of accounting software or invoicing software/VAN operator whether they can send invoices via the PEPPOL network. Our preference is to receive invoices via the PEPPOL network. Unless you already use PEPPOL for e-invoicing, you need to verify with the supplier of your ERP system whether a connection via PEPPOL has been prepared. If such support is not in place we refer to the list of access point providers.
Contact details for the PEPPOL network/Tillväxtverket:
- PEPPOL ID: 0007:2021006149
- The e-invoice formats we can receive via the PEPPOL network is PEPPOL BIS Billing 3.0 and Svefaktura 1.0 (STFI´s simple invoice)
2. Protocol – SFTI Transportprofil BAS
Send your e-invoices to us using an EBMS link.
- Receiving organization: Tillväxtverket
- VAT number: SE202100614901
- Parts ID: 2021006149
- Service: Visma Commerce through authority Statens servicecenter
- EBMS address: https://wwproceedo.net/ebms/in/1357
- GLN: 7340093200196
- E-invoice format: STFI Svefaktura
3. Svefaktura through other operators
If your company uses an operator who has an interconnection agreement with Visma Proceedo, you only need to check that you have the correct Parts ID for Tillväxtverket, 2021006149, and inform your operator that we have Visma Proceedo as invoice partner. We are able to receive invoices from the following operators:
- Visma SPCS
- BGC (SEB, Handelsbanken, Swedbank, Danske bank)
4. The supplier portal Proceedo Supplier Center
If you do not use e-invoices yet, or for some other reason are unable to send e-invoices via the channels above, you can use the supplier portal Proceedo Supplier Center. In the supplier portal, you register the invoices manually and send them as e-invoices to us.
If you want to start using the supplier portal, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an invitation by mail to register for the portal. Once you have registered, you will receive a second mail with login information. Using the Proceedo Supplier Center for web invoices is free of charge.