Startup Sweden is a Boot Camp for the most promising digital startups in Sweden.
Our Boot Camp gives 10 companies the opportunity to expand their networks through contacts with other companies, investors, potential customers and partners. These companies also get practical advice and know-how in business development – from other startups as well as from experts in various fields.
Last but not least, these companies are given the opportunity to meet with private and public investors at Sweden’s biggest demo day for digital enterprises – Sweden Demo Day.
Read more under the headings below.
Which companies can participate?
- Be in the form of a limited company registered in Sweden that has developed products or services which have a global market.
- Have launched or at least market-ready your product och service.
- Have the ambition to grow internationally.
- Be able to be on location in Stockholm during entire Boot Camp week.
- Be willing to learn and share experiences.
What might companies expect from the Boot Camp?
Companies might expect to:
- Build and expand their networks via contacts with other companies, financiers, potential customers and partners.
- Get practical advice and know-how in business development – from other startups as well as from experts in various fields
- Get to practise their sales pitch for an audience of companies, coaches, and investors
- Participate in matchmaking events
- Get priority access to selected actions and international networks – if they fit the company’s profile – such as the Mobile World Congress (MWC), Innovate46 and Slush
- Get the chance to meet with private and public investors at the biggest demo day for digital enterprises – Sweden Demo Day.
What does it cost to participate?
- Companies must pay their own travel and accommodation expenses.
- The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth pays other costs associated with participation in Startup Sweden.
- An assessment team will select 10 companies based on a written application and a short video pitch.
If you have any questions, you are most welcome to contact us.
Tatjana Choudhary, National and International Boot Camps
Arash Sangari, Program manager
Andreas Ek, International events
Isa Nordeld, Communication and marketing
Camilla Ahnström, Sweden Demo Day