Do you run a tech startup and want to take it to the next level together with Sweden´s leading tech experts, entrepreneurs and investors? Apply to Startup Sweden´s Bootcamp where you, along with 10 other tech startups will be part of an intensive and educational week. We offer you practical and concrete tools to take your startup to the next level and to develop yourself as an entrepreneur.
During the week you will meet some 30 investors ranging from business angels to investors as well as leading tech media houses. In addition, you will be coached by experts and successful entrepreneurs in marketing, sales, pitch and law. The program is completely free of charge, you only pay with your time and commitment. To participate, your tech startup needs to have developed a product or service that is market ready or near a market launch. We choose entrepreneurs who have global ambitions and want to share their experiences and knowledge with others.
Which companies can participate?
- be in the form of a limited company registered in Sweden
- have a completed prototype or beta version of your product or service
- have global ambitions for your product or service
- attend the program at our local office in Stockholm
- have the desire to learn and to share entrepreneurial experience.
What can you expect from the Bootcamp?
- the opportunity to build and expand your network with other startups, investors and customers
- practical and concrete tools in business development, digital marketing, brand strategy, law and finance
- pitch at our Startup Sweden Meetup in front of an investor panel
- participate in matchmaking sessions with investors and tech media
- priority in the selection of our global acitivities
- priority to exhibit on Sweden´s largest demo day for tech startups – Sweden Demo Day.
What does it cost to participate?
- You pay for travel and accommodation expenses.
- The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth covers other costs associated with the content of the Startup Sweden program.
- A jury will select 10 companies based on the application and a 3 minute video.
Contact Startup Sweden
Arash Sangari, Program manager
Tatjana Choudhary, National and International Bootcamps
Elin Hammarberg, Communication and marketing
Andreas Ek, International events
Dawn Nordenblank, Expo 2020
Camilla Ahnström, Sweden Demo Day